“Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.” – Public Relations Society of America
Connell Communications focuses it public relations services in areas such as strategic planning, media relations, internal and external communications, copy writing and special event management. Our strength lies in our ability to translate your vision into a carefully crafted plan that focuses on the ultimate goal.
Strategic Planning & PR Counseling
Special Event Management
Media & Industry Outreach
Press Release Writing
Internal & External Communications
Connell Communications helps you shape your image, define your brand, deliver your message through creative, high quality, high impact design pieces for print, electronic and mass media publication. We enjoy the strategic thinking process and apply our experience in shaping plans that offer the best solutions for your biggest challenges. Whether your need is a social media plan and presence, or branding from letterhead to vehicle wraps we have the talent to deliver for you.
Banners and Billboards
Posters and Flyers
Email & CRM
Social Media Management
Website Design / Development
Applying more than 20 years of non-profit and small business management experience, we offer complete executive and operations management solutions for volunteer-governed Trade and Non-Profit Associations. Executive leadership, program development and administration, communications management, event production, business location and financial services are available. We can carefully evaluate your needs and budget to customize a program suited to your organization.
• Office Location/Infrastructure
• Financial Management & Accounting
• Program/Benefits Administration
Marketing & Communications
• Collateral Materials
• Annual Reports
• Trade Shows
• Member Meetings
• Training & Certification Classes
• Board Meetings, Planning Sessions
For many potential customers, your web site is their first impression of your business. To stand out, get and hold the attention of your target audience in today’s crowded marketplace, you need a web site that is both beautiful and functional.
Our comprehensive web design package includes:
· Web site architecture planning with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO) to help you attract new customers
· Responsive web site design that works well on all devices – computers, tablets and mobile phones.
· Custom graphic design to match your style guide and preferences
· Content development (copywriting) to ensure your message matches your brand identity
· Powerful tools and platforms for managing your web site and marketing efforts including WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Analytics, and more.